The newlywed couple is happy and blissful. They are in love, they have just tied the knot and now it’s time to celebrate their first Christmas as a married couple. Christmas is a perfect opportunity to send them a gift that will make them feel extra special. Check out these Christmas presents for newlywed couples who are still settling into their marriage.
Christmas Gift Ideas For Newly Married Couples
- Personalized Photo Frame – A personalized photo frame is always a nice way of showing off the photos of the newly wedded couple. You can choose from different styles such as wooden frames, metal frames, acrylic frames etc. This is a wonderful way of helping them capture the memories of the beautiful moments in their lives.
- Personalized Wedding Album – An album is one of the most popular gifts for newlywed couples. There are many types of albums available in the market. Some of the common ones include leather-bound books, hardcover books, cloth-bound books, photo albums, scrapbooks, and more. Choose an album that suits the personality of the newlywed couple.
- Personalized Fireplace Stocking – A fireplace is a perfect way to warm up your living room during cold winter months. It's also an easy way to add some holiday decor to the newlyweds' home this year.
- Christmas Dinner Date – Planning a romantic Christmas dinner date for the newlywed couple is another good idea. Pick a place where they will both enjoy each other’s company without any distractions. Maybe a romantic picnic or dinner cruise? Make it memorable by choosing a restaurant where there is live music, candlelight, and a beautiful view.
- Married and Merry, First Married Christmas Magnet – They just got married? They are surely going to be merry this Christmas! So why not get them a personalized keepsake magnet?
- Home Decorations – Get creative and do something really personal. There are plenty of home decor items available online ready for customization. These range from tablecloths, napkins, placemats, coasters, vases, wall decor, curtains, bedding sets, towels, rugs, throw pillows, picture frames, clocks, mirrors, lamps, and many other things.
- Gift Cards – Sending gift cards is a popular trend. So why not send a few cards to your newlywed couple?
- Kitchen Options – If you know the newlyweds enjoy cooking, then you can get them a kitchen appliance or other kitchen items? Get them a blender, mixer, food processor, microwave oven, electric griddle, rice cooker, slow cooker, juicer, coffee maker, pasta machine, pizza cutter, bread slicer, vegetable peeler, meat tenderizer, potato masher, ice cream maker, cake decorator, cookie cutters, muffin tins, pie plates, baking dishes, waffle iron, cheese grater, garlic press, salad spinner, rolling pin, spice grinder, pepper mill, salt shaker, sugar bowl, oil warmer, measuring cups, mixing bowls, cutting board, knives, a hand mixer, egg beater, wine glasses, beer mugs, wine bottle opener, corkscrew, and more.
- Keepsake Box with Mirror – A keepsake box with mirror is an easy way for couples to keep track of all of their wedding day details in one convenient location. Choose one with a clear lid that allows you to see everything inside while keeping the important things protected from dust and dirt.
- Picnic Basket – Picnic baskets are always a hit among couples. Choose a keepsake basket that comes filled with a selection of items like wine and food, chocolates, candies, flowers, fruits, bath products, scented candles, perfumes, soaps, lotions, etc.
- Personalized Outdoor Doormat– Ordering customized gifts for your newlywed couple is an excellent idea. You can choose anything you want. Just get creative! With the right design and message, a custom doormat will be treasured forever!
- A Few Bottles of Wine – A good gift for newlyweds definitely has to be wine. Go for a nice red or white wine. If you want to make it more personal, get a keepsake basket and fill it with dried sausage and cheeses.
- Manicure/Pedicure – Couples’ Mani/Pedi are another great Christmas gift for the newlyweds.
- Luxury Bath Products – Bath products are also a great gift for newlyweds since they help in relaxing the mind as well as the body. Some luxury bath products include bubble baths, shower gels, bath salts, bath oils, bath fizzers, bath bombs, bath melts, bath scrubs, bath salts, bath salts with essential oils, bath salts with essential fragrance oils, bath salts with fragrant herbs, bath salts with essential flower petals, bath salts with essential herb petals, bath salts, bath sachets, bath melts, bath melts with essential oils, bath melts with essential fragrance oils, and bath melts with fragrant herbs.
The best thing about gifts is that you don’t have to spend a fortune on them. You can buy something simple yet thoughtful or go all out and splurge on something extravagant. Whatever you decide to do, just make sure that you pick something unique and personalized.
Based in Manhattan, Happenings™ founder Tom Noel would often take a walk through Central Park. In 2008, during one of his walks, he stopped to sit at one of his favorite iconic locations in the Park, the Bethesda Fountain. There, Mr. Noel noticed that the intrinsic beauty that surrounded him was not being fully harnessed. He also realized that not a single business provided the exclusiveness of an affordable and high-quality event planner. Determined to change this, Happenings™ was born.
You deserve to have your perfect day.
Don’t miss out on the wedding of your dreams because you don’t know where to start. Easily create the most iconic, memorable day of your life with thoughtfully curated ceremony packages and a dedicated wedding planning team that allows you to show up and be present to every beautiful moment.
Your Dream Partner,
Your Dream Location,
Your Dream Wedding
We’ll help you plan, navigate and manage all the details it takes to create the ceremony of your dreams in Central Park.
Book your Dream Wedding Ceremony Now.