Marriage is a lifelong commitment between two people, and it should be taken seriously. Communication, honesty, and transparency are significant components of a successful marriage. You and your partner should be able to laugh and cry together and have open conversations, even when it includes discussing uncomfortable topics. Having specific discussions with your significant other is essential for many reasons. These conversations can help clear up any confusion, thoughts, or ideas that either of you may have.
Happenings™ has put together a few lists of questions in different domains that you can use as a guide to provoke the most intimate connection with your partner while discussing essential topics before and throughout your marriage.
A List of the Five Most Important Questions that you Should Ask Your Partner Before you Step into your Moment in Iconic Central Park
- Are you sure that you still want to marry me?
- Are you willing to sign a prenuptial agreement?
- What are your pet peeves that you are not willing to negotiate?
- What are your expectations of me as your Spouse?
- Where will we live after our wedding ceremony?
Ice Breaker Questions to Build Intimacy in your Relationship
Ditch the weekend movies, Leave work or other discussions for another day, and spend your evening at home getting to know your partner on a more intimate level while planning your iconic Central Park dream wedding. Two or three questions from one of the lists below are a good icebreaker to begin a night of conversation and connection.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- If you were to win the lottery today, what would you do with the money?
- When we first met, what did you think of me?
- What are my best physical attributes?
- If a Genie popped out of the bottle and gave you three wishes, what would you wish for?
- Do you want to play truth or dare?
- What would it be if you were taken to an island and only allowed to take one thing with you?
- If you were an animal, which animal would you be, and why?
- What is one of your favorite memories of dating me?
Ten Romantic Questions that Every Person Should Ask Their Partner
Plan your dream ceremony; we’ll take care of the details while you spend quality time building an intimate bond with your fiance. Grab a sheet of paper and write down the questions below. Cut out the questions, fold the paper, and throw them in a hat. Shake the hat and take turns picking from the hat.
- What is your love language?
- What does a healthy sex life look like to you?
- What’s something that you would like for us to try in bed?
- What does your Central Park dream wedding look like?
- Where do you want to go for our romantic honeymoon?
- What was it that made you fall for me?
- What is your idea of a romantic date?
- How do you imagine I will look on our wedding day?
- What is something that you fantasize about?
- If I changed the way that I look, would you still find me attractive?
Date Night Questions that Every Person Should Ask Their Partner while using A simpler, easier way to plan a beautiful, iconic wedding in Central Park.
Are you and your partner having communication issues due to the complexity and endless details of planning a wedding in Central Park? Are you struggling with finding the right things to talk about other than your wedding plans? Does it seem to be quiet a lot? Are your conversations getting boring? Wedding planning can become a full-time job. This can leave you stressed and frustrated by a process that’s consuming all your time without you getting what you want in the end. What if you could still plan your dream wedding ceremony without putting your whole life on hold? Let loose and have some fun with your future spouse while indulging in a bowl of ice cream; Taking turns to ask each other questions from the list below.
- If you had a choice, would you instead give bad advice to someone or get bad advice from someone?
- Would you rather lose your car keys or your cell phone on your wedding day?
- What would you do if you only had one day left to live?
- What would you do If you found a million dollars on the side of the road?
- If your life were a movie, which one would it be?
- What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
- Are you secretly jealous of me?
- What was your favorite movie or show growing up?
- Who was your childhood celebrity crush?
- What was your favorite cartoon growing up, Flintstones or The Jetsons?
Thirty Important Questions that you Should Ask Your Partner
The list of questions below is a little more private, and you or your partner may or may not be ready to talk about things of this sort. When the time is right, it will happen.
- What is a dealbreaker for our relationship?
- Who is our immediate support system?
- Do we want to have children, and how many?
- What if we aren't able to have children?
- Will we follow a specific religion? What if one of us changes our minds about religion?
- How will We handle our household with bills and other expenses?
- Thrift store shopping or galleria?
- What kind of vehicle do you expect to drive?
- How will we split household chores?
- How will we spend holidays, birthday celebrations, and anniversaries?
- What family expectations do we have?
- How will we handle family conflict?
- What are your thoughts about money management?
- What will we do with our bank accounts?
- What will we do about health insurance?
- Will we have life insurance policies?
- How much debt do you have?
- What is your credit score?
- Are we going to travel? If so, will we travel together, separately, or both?
- Do you have a history of alcohol or drug use?
- Does addiction run in your family?
- Do you have any mental health conditions or concerns?
- Do you have a chronic medical condition?
- Have you ever been arrested or incarcerated?
- Will we support each other to further our education or career? If so, to what extent?
- Where do you see your personal and professional life in 20 years?
- What does cheating mean to you?
- Are you still involved with any of your exes?
- What are your thoughts about divorce?
- Can you throw out your dirty laundry?
Our Final Thoughts: Breathtaking doesn’t have to be complex.
We know that planning a wedding can be stressful, especially in Central Park. Enjoy our simple process while you have fun with your partner getting to know each other on a deeper level. We are here to help you plan, navigate and manage all the details it takes to create the ceremony of your dreams.
Step into your moment, in Iconic Central Park.
Step 1: Create: Select your happening type, location, date, and package.
Step 2- Reserve: Get matched with your coordinator and start bringing your ceremony to life through vendor choices, informed planning, and effortless walkthroughs.
Step 3- Attend: Step into your memory of a lifetime, knowing everything is being attended to perfectly.
Book your wedding ceremony online now.
Evolution Yields Innovative Events
The initial resistance to the Happenings™ system was due to the perception that evolution and technology could render event planning services obsolete.
How To Have a Gorgeous Wedding Ceremony On A Budget
One of the most common myths that couples believe is that in order to have a beautiful wedding ceremony they have to have a big budget.